Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The blackstone Group : BX (NYSE)



I am really fond of The Blackstone group. Although the stock may not make exceptional rise, the best thing about it is it's dividend yield. Even at the current price of $29.42/share on 19th April 2016, its dividend yield stands at 9.2%

An established LBO player, Blackstone group according to me will be a value stock because it enters a business through a LBO model with definitive plan of making it better through maximization of revenue and reduction of expenses. One of the best deals executed by Blackstone group was the buyout of Hilton Hotels.

With consistent dividend history and dividend yield better than Government bond yield, this stock is a value stock for me. I would love to have it in my kitty.





No comments:

Post a Comment